Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Kitchen Tool Tuesday!!

     As I mentioned in my post yesterday I love kitchen appliances, but I love kitchen tools as well. Quite frankly I love anything dealing with cooking and my kitchen.  With that said, I hate clutter and will not buy very many single use products. Seems like there's a gadget for every little kitchen need or want. It drives me crazy. I try to stick with tools that have more than one purpose, or that I'll use more than once. If you are shopping for new kitchen tools, think to yourself if it will be something you will use constantly or if its something that will be pushed in the back of your kitchen drawer.
     So onto the first tool I think any cook no matter how skilled needs. This tool or I should say tools, is a good knife. Most accidents happen in the kitchen with knives is when you don't have a sharp enough knife or you are using the wrong type! With that said here's my two main knives I use.
These are Paula Deen Santoku knives I received as a Chirstmas gift a year and a half ago. I like the smaller 5 inch knife for a mostly everyday knife. The larger 7 inch knife I use for mostly cutting meats. These knives are very affordable and really good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment